Ulti Investors! We want to be very clear about the Market Cap, by CMC Definition:
1. Market Cap: The total market value of a cryptocurrency’s circulating supply. It is analogous to the free-float capitalization in the stock market.
Market Cap = Current Price x Circulating Supply.
Our initial circulating supply WITHOUT the ones in LP is: 1.47 BLN (without the tokens in Liquidity Pool — which = 800 MLN)
WITH tokens in LP: 2.27 BLN.
So our Initial MCap is between ~$1.47mln — ~$2.27 mln
2. Fully Diluted Market Cap: The market cap if the max supply was in circulation.
Fully-diluted market cap (FDMC) = price x max supply. If max supply is null, FDMC = price x total supply. Total Supply = Max Supply — Burned.
Our FDMC at the time of launch is: ~$204 MLN (Total Supply ~204 BLN x price at launch).
IMPORTANT: DexTools, PooCoin and Bogged all show Fully Diluted Market Cap (FDMC) with even Locked tokens and not Market Cap (MC) — so DO NOT be surprised if you’ll see FDMC of ~$204 MLN. ONLY Coinmarketcap and CoinGecko will show Market Cap as Circulating Supply Market Cap.
3. Price is determined by the current rate of BNB, ASSUMING BNB = $400, the initial launch price is $0.001. The initial pooled BNB = 2000, pooled initial ULTI = 800 MLN.
Example of a certain Token:
- MCAP on CMC is ~$1.19 MLN
- MCAP on Poocoin shows ~$59 MLN
Example of another Token:
- MCAP is ~$225 MLN
- FDMC is ~$644 MLN
More information: https://coinmarketcap.com/faq/