You can now bridge your $ULTI from BSC (BEP-20) to POLYGON
You can now bridge your $ULTI with $MATIC to Polygon network to prepare for Quickswap launch!
1. Go to https://bit.ly/AddMATICtoMetamask and follow instructions to add Polygon to your Metamask.
2. Go to https://crosschainbridge.org/bridge/tokens to start the bridge. Click CONNECT WALLET, then METAMASK.
3. Click SELECT A CURRENCY and choose ULTI. This is the $ULTI Polygon contract address in case you don’t see it in your token list: 0xA6516F07c5fc7169fcA3149b188C37CA617F1D41
4. The source network (From) will auto-populate to Binance Smart Chain. Select Polygon network from the TO drop-down.
5. APPROVE ULTI, then CONFIRM in Metamask.
6. You can add ULTI to your assets list using this contract address: 0xA6516F07c5fc7169fcA3149b188C37CA617F1D41
7. Confirm Bridging, then Confirm in Metamask.
8. The transfer is not made automatically, you need to claim from the bridge page. Click Claim ULTI Tokens.
IMPORTANT: You need MATIC to pay for gas fees to claim your ULTI.
And you’re done!
To reiterate, we will begin trading in Quickswap on 10th December!