Community Update 26/05/21

  • Increase the guaranteed spots in our Private Sale to 300 — first 100 are filled but wait for our guide on how to get into the 200 spots that are left!
  • The hardcap has been raised to $1 mln to ensure our earliest backers have the highest gains during our IDO,
  • Private / PreSale’s ULTI Tokens will be locked until TGE/IDO, but 10% will be unlocked on TGE/IDO with 20 days cliff (meaning that the rest 90% will be locked for the period of 20 days after TGE), and then 1% unlocked daily after cliff
PreSale Timeline
  • 12/06/2021 18:00 CET Private Sale
  • 26/06/2021 18:00 CET Token PreSale 1
  • 10/07/2021 18:00 CET Token PreSale 2
  • 24/07/2021 18:00 CET Token PreSale 3
  • 07/08/2021 18:00 CET Token PreSale 4
  • 21/08/2021 18:00 CET Token PreSale 5
  • 11/09/2021 15:00 CET IDO / TGE
  • Added Community Staking to PreSale allocations: the funds will be intended for investors from PreSale phases who will keep them for more than 3 months and make token transactions.
  • New version of Whitepaper uploaded
  • New version of Pitchdeck uploaded

--

--

--

Ulti Arena is a NFT Marketplace and Community of Game Artists and Developers

Love podcasts or audiobooks? Learn on the go with our new app.

Recommended from Medium

MY IDENTITY Coins

Bitcoin update 07–07 — breaking suppression triangle ??

The Altair update to the Beacon Chain brings Ethereum 2.0 one step closer

Pancha Triad Neko Holder’s Privileges

[EN]The beginning of HDAC change ePoW to DPoS

Privacy in Hyperledger Fabric, part 1 — testing channels and PDCs

Details of staking program for GREEN holders

Bitcoin takes off in 3..2..1 🚀 Strap in and HODL!

Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store
Ulti Arena

Ulti Arena

Ulti Arena is a NFT Marketplace and Community of Game Artists and Developers

More from Medium

Weekly Update & Timeline January, 2022

Update Announcement: Game Version 1.3.1

AMA RECAP : CRYPTO CHALLENGERS x CHAIN LINK Venue : CRYPTO CHALLENGERS Date : 29 OCT 2021 Time …

WELCOME TO CAPTAIN PLANET